I've seen more action at a grade 6 dance than on the forum this season...
Let's get some conversation started. Some interesting trends & questions from the season so far:
- Simcoe has the best run +/- in the league, but can they hold up in a 2nd round playoff series without an A1-type pitcher?
- Ingersoll is on a tear & possibly has the deepest pitching staff in the league - can they keep it up?
- Burgessville has the 2nd most runs/game in the league?
- What is with Norwich's B-division-esque 4.0 runs scored/game?
- Harwood hasn't played Innerkip, Ingersoll or Woodstock yet - are they going to fall way off?
- The Master's runs against have fallen from 6.5 last year to 4.2 (about equal to Woodstock's)