Woodstock Kelsey's Victoria Day Weekend Fastball Tournament

For announcing and posting local tournaments.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
webmaster
Site Admin

Woodstock Kelsey's Victoria Day Weekend Fastball Tournament

Postby webmaster » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:40 am

(From an Al's Fastball post)

Woodstock Kelsey's Fastball Club invites you to participate in our annual Victoria Day Weekend fastball tournament, at Southside Park in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada, on May 21st, 22nd, and 23rd, 2005.

Format:

Eight team divisional, two divisions of four teams.
Each team plays the other three in its division.
Top two teams from each division advance to "A" semi-final.
Bottom two teams from each division advance to "B" semi-final.
Format is based on eight teams but will be expanded if there is enough interest.

Prize Money:

"A" Champion: $1000
"A" Runner-up: $600
"B" Champion: $500

Entry Fee: $325

For more info e-mail questions to darinkitching@rogers.com or call Darin Kitching at 519-539-2563.
(Please note that my e-mail address has changed from previous years.)

a fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ball

Postby a fan » Fri May 13, 2005 7:46 pm

As a big fan of the woodstock kelseys and a fan of there annual labour day weekend tourney.I find it very upseting that they will not be playing in this years tourney.The only reason all the fans come to that tourney is to watch the local team play.speaking on behalf of a lot of fans I hope woodstock will change there minds and play in this years tourney if not see ya next year!!!!

a fan

correction

Postby a fan » Sat May 14, 2005 7:11 am

victoria day tourney sorry

a fan

times?

Postby a fan » Fri May 20, 2005 10:15 am

Hey I was just wondering if someone new the times in which woodstock was playing this weekend thanks.

Return to “Local Tournaments”